- Griffin-American Healthcare Pays $8.1 Million for Assisted Living Facility in WarrentonGriffin-American Healthcare REIT IV, an Irvine, California-based private real estate investment trust, acquired a senior living facility in St. Louis suburb Warrenton from a private investor for $8.1 …
- Becker Iron and Metal Leases 10,000 SF in The 555 BuildingBecker Iron and Metal, a scrap metal recycler, signed a 10,000-square-foot lease on the third floor of The 555 Building in downtown St. Louis. The six-story building totals 160,000 square feet and is …
- Mac Properties Breaks Ground on 316-Unit Multifamily Tower in Central West EndMac Properties, a Chicago-based multifamily development firm affiliated with Englewood, NJ-based Antheus Capital, broke ground on the 316-unit One Hundred, an apartment tower located at 100 N. Kingshi …
- CPPIB’s Managing Director Hilary Spann Discusses Plans for its New Joint Venture
In a Q&A with NREI, CPPIB's managing director for Americas real estate investments, discusses the pension plan's newly formed joint venture to invest in U.S. industrial assets.
- MetLife, State Street Strike $2 Billion Mortgage Partnership
The companies will co-lend each loan under the multiyear agreement, New York-based MetLife said Thursday in a statement.
- Here are the Life Sciences Markets that Topped JLL's Rankings
A look at the top 16 life sciences clusters in the U.S., including some key stats from JLL’s report.
- PNC Faces Subpoena Over Low-Income Housing Tax Credits
The action against the Pittsburgh-based lender by the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Miami is similar to an inquiry into Wells Fargo & Co. over its purchase of the credits.
- 10 Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (August 17, 2018)
Pimco’s analysts warn that rising inflation and interest rates should serve as potential warning signs for investors, according to MarketWatch. J.C. Penney’s stock price fell to its lowest level since …
- HNA Is Said in Talks to Sell New York's 850 Third Ave. to B&L
The transaction with B&L Management Co. values the 21-story building at $452 million and would cause HNA to realize a loss.
- 10 Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (August 16, 2018)
The U.S. government has found instances of fraud involving securitized apartment building mortgages, reports the Wall Street Journal. The White House plans to expand rules on using American-made produ …
- Flood of Toys ’R’ Us Space Comes on the Market; Who’s Going After the Empty Boxes?
Big Lots, Burlington, Aldi, Hobby Lobby have bid on some locations. Now more stores are being auctioned off as the chain slowly sells off its real estate.
- 2018 Top Brokers
The ranking of top commercial real estate brokers is based on total global transaction volume in 2017.
- Mega-Deals Give Cross-Border Investment Volume a Boost in First Half of 2018
The growth in cross-border transactions is increasingly tied to portfolio and entity-level deals.