- The capital raising formula: optimizing fundraising through technology
Tuesday, March 23, 2021 | 2:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
- WMRE's Common Area: Why Single Family Rentals Are on the Rise
David Howard, executive director of the National Rental Home Council, comes on the podcast to discuss how the single-family rental market has evolved and why the space has thrived amid the pandemic.
- Grocery retailers ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution
Meijer has launched a text-based process for people who want to register to receive the vaccine. Those seeking a vaccination text “COVID” to the number 75049 to receive a link to register. The link in …
- Publix Set to Begin Coronavirus Vaccinations in Florida
The supermarket chain will be administering the Moderna vaccine to customers aged 65 and older.
- ESG Investing Outlook and the Benefits of Tax Credits
Recent research suggests that ESG investing does help achieve better overall performance.
- Lineage Logistics Makes $500 Million Bet on Refrigerated Rail
The warehouse owner acquired Cryo-Trans, owner of refrigerated and insulated railcars.
- Related to Buy Florida Office Tower Popular with Finance Firms
A Related affiliate agreed to buy the Phillips Point building in West Palm Beach for $282 million.
- Six Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (Jan. 5, 2021)
Smaller metropolitan markets in the middle of the U.S. are seeing the strongest rise in home prices, reports CNBC. Nordstrom looks like one of the department store chains that will survive the pandemi …
- Applebee’s Is Testing its First Drive-thru Location
A franchise operator is retrofitting an existing location in Texas that could serve as a potential prototype for future brand designs.
- USA: Increased Demand for Multi-Generational Housing
The results from AIA's fourth Quarter Home Design Trends Survey show growing popularity of multi-generational housing accommodations.