- Las Vegas Apartment Property Trades at Triple Its Sale Price of Eight Years Ago San Diego Investment Firm Adds to Nevada Portfolio To Meet Rising Demand
- Chicago's Central Loop, Detroit's Corktown Hope Google Helps Them Attain Fulton Market's Office Vibe Live-Work-Play Ecosystem in Chicago's Former Meatpacking District a Model for Others
- Kim Kardashian's $3 Billion Clothing Brand Eyes New Space in South Los Angeles Skims Negotiating for More Than 110,000 Square Feet in The Depot
- Sale of Tacoma Apartment Complex Is Among Priciest in Past Five Years Recently Completed Project Sold for $416,000 Per Unit
- Brookfield Seeks $1.4 Billion Refinancing Loan for Midtown Manhattan Tower Office Building on Fifth Avenue Undergoes $400 Million Overhaul
- Americold Swings To Second-Quarter Profit After Increasing Prices Cold-Storage Warehouse Operator Had Posted Losses for Prior Two Quarters
- Continental Realty Appoints New Director of Multifamily Asset Management Elisabeth Mygatt Joins Company From Johnson Development Associates
- Missouri Development Company to Break Ground on Industrial Park in San Antonio Foster Commerce Center's First Phase Includes 650,000 Square Feet
- Marcus & Millichap Expects To Benefit From Retail and Office Recovery Firm Says Investors Still Attracted to Commercial Real Estate as an Inflation Hedge
- DC Pays $11 Million To Redevelop Gym Into Housing Purchase Comes as Apartment Rents Near Record High
- The 20 ETFs With the Greatest Outflows in the Past Month
Amid the market drops, these funds saw the most money leave them in the last 30 days.
- Riskalyze Fintech Report Card: December 2021
Riskalyze CEO Aaron Klein provides his take on the biggest news to hit advisor technology in the previous month, and says goodbye to the Fintech Report Card.
- The Capital Raising Formula: Optimizing Fundraising Through Technology
Now Available On Demand
- WMRE's Common Area: Why Single Family Rentals Are on the Rise
David Howard, executive director of the National Rental Home Council, comes on the podcast to discuss how the single-family rental market has evolved and why the space has thrived amid the pandemic.
- Grocery retailers ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution
Meijer has launched a text-based process for people who want to register to receive the vaccine. Those seeking a vaccination text “COVID” to the number 75049 to receive a link to register. The link in …
- Publix Set to Begin Coronavirus Vaccinations in Florida
The supermarket chain will be administering the Moderna vaccine to customers aged 65 and older.
- ESG Investing Outlook and the Benefits of Tax Credits
Recent research suggests that ESG investing does help achieve better overall performance.
- Lineage Logistics Makes $500 Million Bet on Refrigerated Rail
The warehouse owner acquired Cryo-Trans, owner of refrigerated and insulated railcars.
- Related to Buy Florida Office Tower Popular with Finance Firms
A Related affiliate agreed to buy the Phillips Point building in West Palm Beach for $282 million.
- Six Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (Jan. 5, 2021)
Smaller metropolitan markets in the middle of the U.S. are seeing the strongest rise in home prices, reports CNBC. Nordstrom looks like one of the department store chains that will survive the pandemi …