Error: Feed has an error or is not valid
- Life Sciences Space Continues to Be in High Demand, with Low Vacancies and Rising Rents
Life science clusters from Boston-Cambridge to San Diego are seeing steady demand from tenants.
- Low Interest Rates, High Demand from Users Boost Hotel Sales Volume
Brokers expect that hotel sales volume in 2019 will match last year’s level.
- Trump’s Housing Agency Cracks Down on No-Money-Down Home Loans
The administration is concerned about the risk to the government’s portfolio of federally-insured mortgages.
- 10 Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (April 22, 2019)
The Wall Street Journal looks at how grocers adapt to e-commerce era. Former bank branches are being converted to other uses, reports the New York Times. These are among today’s must reads from around …
- Qatar Fund Buys Chunk of $5.6 Billion Manhattan Portfolio
Qatar’s sovereign wealth fund and Crown Acquisitions Inc. bough part of Vornado’s $5.6-million Manhattan retail portfolio.
- 10 Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (April 19, 2019)
Sears sues Eddie Lampert for stripping it of its assets, reports the Wall Street Journal. New York’s population is decreasing, according to The New York Times. These are among today’s must reads from …
- U.S. Housing Starts Fall in March to Weakest Pace Since 2017
New home starts fell 0.3 percent to 1.139 million.
- Global Investors Continue to Favor U.S. Markets
AFIRE’s Gunnar Branson shares insights on the group’s annual investor intentions survey results.
- Industrial Property Owners Increasingly Go After Value-Add Projects
With prices for stabilized properties rising, industrial REITs and other industrial owners invest in value-add and redevelopment.
- World's Tallest Modular Hotel Set to Rise in Manhattan's NoMad
Marriott International plans to build the world’s tallest modular hotel in New York City.