- Trump Organization Asks Deutsche Bank for Loan Payment Delay
Trump Organization representatives reached out to the bank’s private banking unit late last month.
- Six Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (April 4, 2020)
Neiman Marcus has advanced in its bankruptcy preparations, reports Reuters. A Brooklyn apartment building landlord has cancelled April rent for his tenants, according to The New York Times. These are …
- 14 Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (April 3, 2020)
Trump Organization properties are missing out on millions of dollars in lost revenue daily, reports the Wall Street Journal. The Financial Times looks at how the coronavirus is starting to affect rent …
- Some Investors Are Still Going Ahead with MOB Acquisitions, Seen as a “Defensive Play”
In spite of near-term disruptions to some tenants from the current pandemic, MOBs are viewed as a safe bet in an uncertain environment.
- Mitigating COVID-19 Exposure at Your Property: Conversation with a CIH
Once your building has a confirmed COVID-19 case, what should you do?
- Open-Plan Offices and Shared Spaces Were the “Disruptors” of the Decade. Then a Virus Arrived.
Open-plan offices, less space per employee and co-working solutions were among the biggest trends of 2010s. Are they about to go away?
- WeWork Asks Landlords to Help It Cut Its Rent Bill by Up to 30%
New CEO Sandeep Mathrani has been contacting large NYC office owners and pitching potential solutions.
- Universities Step In to Sustain Local Businesses
Colgate University, Williams College and Yale are among schools that are waiving commercial rents for their tenants.
- What Should Retail Borrowers Keep in Mind in Today’s Environment?
Now is the time for borrowers to start documenting and to be transparent with their lenders.
- 10 Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (April 2, 2020)
Washington is weighing a new infrastructure plan to help create jobs, reports The New York Times. FHFA chief warns this crisis might be worse than the subprime mortgage meltdown, according to the Nati …