Error: Feed has an error or is not valid
- This Could Be the Housing Revolution California Needs: Editorial
State Senator Scott Wiener has proposed a bill to ease restrictions on housing density near transportation hubs.
- 10 Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (December 14, 2018)
The Minneapolis City Council voted to eliminate single-family zoning, reports The New York Times. The Wall Street Journal looks at the five retailers that are likely to do well this holiday season. Th …
- The Ripple Effects Austin Can Expect from the Surprise Apple Announcement
What can Austin area real estate owners and businesses expect from the addition of the newly announced Apple campus?
- The U.S.-China Trade Truce Pauses Tariff Hikes, but Causes Uncertainty for Industrial Investors
A 90-day truce in the U.S.-China trade war has created uncertainty that has thrown logistics firms and industrial real estate owners and occupiers into a state of limbo.
- Four Tips for HNW Investors Who Want to Buy Multifamily Assets
HNW investors still love the multifamily sector, but some strategies are more risk-proof than others.
- Good News for Manhattan Apartment-Hunters: Rents Are Down Again
Median rents in Manhattan fell by 1.3 percent from a year earlier.
- Here's How Much Amazon Will Pay in Rent at National Landing
The e-commerce giant will initially pay below-average rents for its Crystal City space.
- 10 Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (December 13, 2018)
Economists have scaled down their interest rate increase projections to two next year, reports the Wall Street Journal. President Trump plans to steer more spending toward Opportunity Zones, according …
- Apple Picks Texas – Not Pennsylvania – for $1B Campus
Apple has picked Austin, Texas for its new $1 billion corporate campus.
- Investors Still Pursuing Grocery-Anchored Shopping Centers but Deal Volume Slowed in 2018
As e-commerce players start to make an impact in the grocery space, investors eye deals more cautiously.