- 10 Must Reads for the CRE Industry (Dec. 4, 2020)
Blackstone and Colony Capital are taking advantage of the strong demand for industrial properties with new transactions, reports GlobeSt.com. Hotels are looking to air filtration and treatment systems …
- The Apartment Amenity Race Adapts to COVID-19
Multifamily buildings with the right mix of features for attracting renters could deliver the most appetizing returns for investors.
- Institutional Investors Show Increased Interest in Suburban Office Assets
The possibility of higher levered returns is driving investor interest in class-A suburban office assets.
- KKR Nears $800 Million Warehouse Deal with E-Commerce Booming
The portfolio transaction would include roughly 100 properties in markets including Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and Baltimore.
- U.S. Downtowns Yearn for Vaccine as Merchant Traffic Falls 70%
Bloomberg News analyzed foot traffic data for downtown merchants in five major U.S. cities and compared them to merchants in five nearby suburbs.
- 10 Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (Dec. 3, 2020)
The FTC is filing a complaint against CoStar’s planned acquisition of RentPath, reports Commercial Observer. The Real Estate Roundtable published its most recent economic sentiment index, which found …
- How Real Estate Funds Should Market Investment Returns to Potential Investors
If a real estate entity or fund is able to take some uncertainty out of the investment process, they will have a competitive advantage.
- Quick Service Restaurants Remain a Desirable Play for Private Investors
Drive-throughs are allowing QSRs to attract customers in a pandemic, while bans on indoor dining have brought down expenses.
- Offices for Rent in Manhattan Hit Highest Level Since 2003
The availability rate rose to 13.5 percent in November, according to data from Colliers International.
- Westdale Makes Takeover Approach to Real Estate Firm Aimco
The unsolicited offer is at a premium to the REIT’s $4.7 billion current market value.