Error: Feed has an error or is not valid
- 10 Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (November 15, 2019)
Office demand in Miami remains strong, according to the Miami Herald. Construction starts will begin to decline, reports Real Estate Weekly. These are among today’s must reads from around the commerci …
- Takeaways from NYUSPS Schack Institute’s Capital Markets Conference
Real Estate professionals discussed topics including debt and equity flows, institutional capital and non-bank lender activity.
- CalSTRS’ $500M Bet on REITs May Signal Wider Interest from Pension Funds
CalSTRS is making “selective investments” in publicly-traded REITs that are viewed as undervalued.
- Jared Kushner Helped Put Cadre on the Map, Then Held It Back
SoftBank wanted him to divest his ownership stake in the company, according to two people familiar with the matter.
- LPL Dresses Up Client- and Advisor-Facing Tech
The firm is working on its client mobile app, texting capabilities and new account opening process, said Rich Steinmeier, head of business development.
- Goldman Eyes Real Estate Investments Away from Coastal Cities
The bank is looking at investing in cities including Denver, Austin, Texas and Nashville, Tenn.
- How Prevalent are Rent Renegotiations for Ailing Retailers?
With store closings piling up, retail landlords are finding it easier to agree reduced rents to keep tenants operating.
- Investments in Medical Office Buildings Should Offer Upside Even in a Downturn
Rents in the sector are expected to go up even in the case of a downturn, industry sources say.
- 10 Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (November 14, 2019)
Facebook has signed a lease at New York’s Hudson Yards, reports CNBC. Fortune looks at what the malls of tomorrow may be like. These are among today’s must reads from around the commercial real estate …
- Falling Rents in New York, Boston Hold Back U.S. Core Inflation
The declines in New York and Boston weighted on the national measure for rent of primary residence.