Error: Feed has an error or is not valid
- Salt Lake City Tops U.S. in Diversity of Jobs; Las Vegas Is Last
Salt Lake City has the best job market diversification among U.S. metro areas with a population over 1.1. million according to LinkUp.
- Amazon’s NYC Pullout Shouldn’t Have Long-Term Impact on CRE Market: Experts
Most companies searching for space in New York City aren’t looking for 4-million-plus sq. ft. and $3 billion in incentives, they note.
- CRE Investors Start Putting Money Behind Defensive Strategies
As the real estate cycle gets super-long, investors start thinking about preparing for an eventual downturn.
- 10 Must Reads for the CRE Industry (February 15, 2019)
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will pay the U.S. Treasury $4.7 billion in dividends, reports Reuters. Economists have cut down GDP growth forecasts for the fourth quarter, according to CNBC. These are amo …
- Long Island City Brokers Despair Over Amazon's Abrupt Reversal
New York real estate brokers are not happy about Amazon abandoning its HQ2 plan
- Seaport Shrinkage: GE to Reduce Boston HQ and Reimburse State $87M
General Electric has stepped back from its plan to build a 12-story office building for its headquarters on the Boston waterfront.
- 10 Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (February 14, 2019)
CNBC analyzed Google’s announced intentions of spending $13 billion on its corporate real estate strategies in 2019. Bloomberg explored why so many new apartment buildings across the country have the …
- JLL, Gordon Brothers Executives Talk About Their New Partnership to Help Struggling Retailers
Is this a sign of the times for the challenging retail sector?
- CRE Investor Sentiment Remains Optimistic, But We Are No Longer in the “Boom” Phase, New Survey Finds
Commercial real estate investors still see opportunities in the sector, according to a Real Capital Markets survey.
- U.S. Retail Sales Fall Most in Nine Years Amid Stock Plunge
U.S. retail sales fell 1.2 percent in December compared to January, a sign of slower economic momentum.