Error: Feed has an error or is not valid
- Apollo Offers About $40 Per Share for Hilton Grand
Apollo Global Management has valued the timeshare resort operator at $40 per share.
- Credit Suisse Warns That U.S. Store Closings May Worsen in 2020
Next year may bring as many, if not more, U.S. store closings as 2019, Credit Suisse analysts predict.
- 10 Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (October 14, 2019)
Silicon Valley attempts to eliminate retailing’s centuries-old checkout process and reinvent the way consumers shop, reports the Wall Street Journal. Prefabricated construction can lead to more afford …
- REITs Are a ‘Dangerous’ Hedge, Says CIO of Kairos Investment Management
Jon Needell notes that the publicly-traded REITs’ correlation to the general equities market has risen considerably in recent years.
- Foreign Investors Slow CRE Acquisition Activity
Between concerns about the late-stage cycle and higher hedging costs earlier in the year, foreign investors paused on CRE acquisitions.
- World's First Major Co-Living Fund Seeks $825 Million in Pledges
A DTZ Investors/Collective joint venture has started the world’s first fund to buy and build communal housing.
- WeWork Said to Weigh Bailout That Hands Control to SoftBank
SoftBank executives think they can turn around the company with the right financial controls in place.
- Google Expands Plans for its Massive Second Headquarters in San Jose
The company's planned campus may be larger than previously expected.
- NREI's Common Area, Episode 19
Hear the latest scoop on CRE investors’ growing interest in casino hotels and investors’ steady attraction to medical office buildings.
- Seven Takeaways from the CRE CLO Conference 2019
CRE CLO issuance is on track to overtake both 2017 and 2018 levels.