Error: Feed has an error or is not valid
- Can the Apartment Market Sustain its Momentum?
Occupancy is at the highest level in years, but an economic downturn combined with high level of construction might be a threat.
- 10 Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (August 20, 2019)
The Wall Street Journal compares WeWork and its competitor IWG. Opportunity zones and co-working spaces lure start-ups and investors looking for companies to back, reports The New York Times. These ar …
- Life Companies Find CRE Lending Opportunities in a Volatile Market
Some life company lenders are offerings interest rates as low as 3 percent.
- WeWork Gets Tax Rebate Meant for Its Small-Business Tenants
The rebate for WeWork’s U.K. properties stems from the fact the company charges its tenants a flat rate, including an upfront property tax payment.
- 10 Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (August 19, 2019)
The New York Times looks at what it would take to bring about a recession next year. The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development to investigate whether San Francisco violated non-discriminati …
- Bank or Private Loan: Which Financing Strategy Should You Choose?
What to consider when choosing a lender for your real estate investment.
- July’s 30+ Days CMBS Delinquency Rate Falls to New Post-Crisis Low
Both Trepp and Fitch Ratings reported the lowest delinquency rate since the financial crisis.
- NYC Walk-Up Building Sells at a Discount, Setting Benchmark for New Rules
The sale of a five-story walk-up at 11 Carmine Street may be an indicator of how rent-stabilized properties will be valued in New York.
- Colliers-Backed Harrison Street Raises $1.3 Billion for New Fund
The investment firm exceeded its $950 million target for an opportunistic real estate fund.
- Technological Disruption in Commercial Real Estate
Sponsored by Nuveen Real Estate By Jack Sibley Defining disruptors Amazon. Uber. AirBnB. These companies have reshaped entire industries based on disrupting the status quo. For an industry such as re …