Error: Feed has an error or is not valid
- Hotel Unicorn Oyo Plots $300 Million Push into the U.S. Market
Hotel operator Oyo plans to invest $300 million to expand in the United States.
- As the Number of Renovation Projects Rises, Older Properties Are Set to Challenge New Office Construction
The 1980s era office buildings have the greatest potential to draw back tenants from the newer office properties.
- Smart Buildings Will Upend the Tenant Experience at SFR and Multifamily Properties, IMN Panelists Say
Smart building technology is set play a bigger role in all property management phases for SFR and multifamily assets.
- 10 Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (June 19, 2019)
St. Petersburg, Fla. is becoming a hipster hotspot, according to the Dallas Morning News. Forbes offers tips for investing in multifamily properties. These are among today’s must reads from around the …
- Google Pledges $1 Billion to Tackle Bay Area Housing Crisis
The tech giant plans to re-purpose its own land, worth $750 million, for residential use, with $250 million in additional incentives for developers.
- Kushner-Backed Real Estate Startup Loses Another Top Executive
Real estate investing platform Cadre loses another executive in managing director Tom Stults.
- Tax-Haven Wedding Venues Become Nightmare for Retiree Investors
Investors in an event-rental space in Carmel, Ind. Filed a lawsuit in federal court claiming they were duped in a fraud.
- 10 Must Reads for the CRE Industry Today (June 18, 2019)
The New York Times looks at the health and wellness boom in malls. WeWork’s billions in lease obligations worries potential investors ahead of its IPO, reports the Wall Street Journal. These are among …
- Apartment Construction Boom Continues in Seattle, Putting New Strain on Occupancies
Economists disagree on how much the vacancy rate might rise in the city as a result of new deliveries.
- Speed Bumps Ahead for Industrial Assets Don’t Diminish Investor Appetite
New research predicts a slight softening in demand for industrial space going forward.